2013/03/22

Some more than great art

























I've got four friends I want to be my kids godmothers. One of them is Malin Gabriella Nordin. To me she's Picasso. 
I love her art as much as I love her, and I've asked her for some paintings and sculptures to buy for ages. 
When I lived in Stockholm, my favorite art gallery was just some blocks away from my apartment and it's called Steinsland Berliner. Now Malin is being represented by them and it made my heart skip a beat. I took the photo of her a night in 2009 I think. The huge ribbon she's holding she originally placed on a small bar in Midsommarkransen where some friends had a party. She brought the huge ribbon to our friend Jacob that night, but I dont remember if she brought it home later.
Here are some of her work. She owns the pictures, I just borrowed them.
//E






No comments: