2013/10/11

Soon it´s time for Halloween!

When I was little, my mom's best friend from America.
Her name is Melody and she is an artist, she used to invite us to her Halloween party.
Her apartment was just perfect for that kind of party.
It was big, dark, full of books, and she had an old neighbor who was also invited and he used to sit in a rocking chair.
It was perfect.
Since then I always enjoy the idea to celebrate Halloween, having a big party and masquerade.
We usually invite some friends and dress up in costumes, and the kids love it.
I always cook something orange like pumpkin soup, carrot soup or salmon.
The children eat black pasta with "bloody" tomato sauce.
It is a very nice and familiar way to socialize.
My best decor and baking tips can be found at Martha´s site.
/ / C


No comments: